Gringley Primitive Methodist chapel

the first Gringley Primitive Methodist chapel | Keith Guyler 1995
the first Gringley Primitive Methodist chapel
Keith Guyler 1995
second Gringley Primitive Methodist chapel | Keith Guyler 1995
second Gringley Primitive Methodist chapel
Keith Guyler 1995

The first Gringley Primitive Methodist chapel dates from 1838. It was replaced in 1900 by a second chapel and after closure became a house.

Comments about this page

  • Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln:

    A mention that the second PM Chapel was built in 1888 and the other then used has a School Room.

    Gringley on the Hill, Little Lane Chapel, Primitive Methodist.

    Ref. Meth/C/Gringley, Little Lane/D/1/4: Conveyance & a Site Plan, 2nd March 1927.

    Ref. Meth/C/Gringley, Little Lane/D/1/3: Lease for 7 years, with a site plan, 2nd Dec., 1889.

    By Ray & Marie (Mr. & Mrs. Ella) (18/12/2017)

Add a comment about this page

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Share this
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on Google+Email this to someone