Kirkby on Bain Primitive Methodist chapel
Main Street, Kirkby on Bain LN10 6YT
Kirkby on Bain Primitive Methodist chapel dates from 1871. The society had been renting a building since 1853.
The chapel was closed in 1976 and was sold in 1977. After that it was used for storage. Keith Guyler comments that at the time of his photograph in 1994 it was in good condition.