Kirton End Ebenezer Primitive Methodist chapel
Kirton End PE20 1NR
Kirton End Ebenezer Primitive Methodist chapel dates from 1859. The society amalgamated with the Wesleyan Methodists before overall Methodist union in 1932.
The chapel closed in 1932 and was sold in 1937. At the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph in 1995 it was derelict and for sale. On Google Street View in 2009 it is little changed but more overgrown.
location: TF 291401