Kirton Skeldyke Primitive Methodist chapel
Marsh Road, Skeldyke, Kirton PE20 1LY
The first Kirton Skeldyke Primitive Methodist chapel dates from 1842. After closure it was demolished.
The replacement chapel dates from 1908 and it served until 1956. It was sold in 1958 and was then used as a store. At the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph it was being converted into a house - The Old Chapel.
location of the 1842 chapel: TF 338370
location of the 1908 chapel: TF 332374