Ingoldmells Primitive Methodist Chapel, LIncolnshire
Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records relating to this chapel:
The first chapel was built on Skegness Road in 1836 and was replaced on the same site by a new chapel in 1908. This was demolished in 1953 and replaced by the chapel on Sea Lane, built as a Methodist Chapel with large cross on the front, which closed in 2009.
The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:
- Louth Primitive Methodist Circuit 1836-1847
- Alford Primitive Methodist Circuit 1847-1916
- Skegness Primitive Methodist Circuit 1916-1933
- Skegness and Wainfleet Methodist Circuit 1933- 1997
- Alford, Skegness and Wainfleet Circuit 1997- 2009
Ref. Meth/C/Ingoldmells/D/1/2: Receipt for Deeds.