Levels Primitive Methodist chapel
There is a note by Samuel Nicklin in the Primitive Methodist magazine of December 1853 about the re-opening of Levels Primitive Methodist chapel in the Epworth circuit. The services were held on October 16th 1853.
The chapel had been rented for £3 a year but was purchased for £60. £20 came from Thomas Cheeseman and the two Miss Caldwells.
Primitive Methodist magazine December 1853 pp.751-752