Lincoln: Charlesworth Street Primitive Methodist Chapel
The chapel was situated in Charlesworth Street, just off Carholme Road.
The chapel was built in 1882 and closed in 1959.
The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:
Lincoln Second Primitive Methodist Circuit 1882-1932
Lincoln Rasen Lane Methodist Circuit 1932-1936
Lincoln Trinity Methodist Circuit 1936-1944
Lincoln Aldersgate Methodist Circuit 1944-1957
Lincoln North Methodist Circuit 1957-1959
Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records relating to this chapel:
Ref. MLI87365: Site of former Primitive Methodist Chapel, the one on Charlesworth Sreet, Lincoln, built 1880, demolished c.1970s.
Note: Lincolnshire Archives also refer to this chapel as Carholme Road Chapel