Lincoln, Great Northern Street Chapel
The chapel was built in 1909, and closed 1955. The chapel was in the following circuits
- Lincoln First PM Circuit 1909-1932.
- Lincoln Portland Place Methodist Circuit 1932- 1944
- Lincoln Aldersgate Methodist Circuit 1944-1955
Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln holds the following records relating to this chapel:
Ref. MLL16391: Photographs of the Great Northern Street Primitive Methodist Sunday School Banner, the Banner now in the Museum of Lincolnshire Life.
Ref. Meth/C/Lincoln, Great Northern Street/D: Trustees, Registration & Deeds.
Ref. Meth/C/Lincoln, Great Northern Street/G: Society & Leaders.