Lincoln Newark Road Primitive Methodist chapel
Newark Road, Lincoln, LN5 8NQ
Primitive Methodists established a mission chapel off Newark Road (which still stands), between Stanley Street and Saville Street
Lincoln Newark Road Primitive Methodist chapel dates from 1892. It served until 1966 when it became a Pentecostal church until 1977. Keith Guyler commented that it was disused but on Google Street View in 2009 it was Emmanuel Christian Centre and in 2012 Bridge Church.