Lincoln Rasen Lane Primitive Methodist Chapel
The first chapel on Rasen Lane was built in 1850. It was replaced by a new chapel in 1863 which closed in 1957.
The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:
- Lincoln Primitive Methodist Circuit 1850-1870
- Lincoln Second Primitive Methodist Circuit 1870-1932
- Lincoln Rasen Lane Methodist Circuit 1932-1936
- Lincoln Trinity Methodist Circuit 1936-1944
- Lincoln Aldersgate Methodist Circuit 1944-1957
- Lincoln North Methodist Circuit 1957
Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records relating to this chapel:
Ref. MLI87355: Site of former Primitive Methodist Chapel, Rasen Street, Lincoln, built 1850, demolished c.1960s.