Linwood Primitive Methodist chapel
Linwood Primitive Methodist chapel dates from 1921 and served until 1959. The former Primitive Methodist tin chapel at Holton Beckering was dismantled and reconstructed at Linwood in 1920.
It was sold in 1965 and afterwards was used as a store. On Google Street View in 2011 it is derelict and looks as if no-one has been in for a very long time.
There is a good picture of it here.