Little Gonerby Primitive Methodist chapel
There’s a note in the Primitive Methodist magazine of 1886 about the laying of the foundation stones for a much needed chapel at Little Gonerby in the Grantham station.
Little Gonerby itself is somewhat elusive, let alone the chapel. Historically it is linked to Manthorpe as Little Gonerby cum Manthorpe and then Manthorpe cum Little Gonerby. In practice it is the northern part of Grantham.
Where was the chapel and what happened to it?