Luddington Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire
Luddington is a marshland village situated in the north of the former Epworth and Crowle Methodist circuit,. Luddington P.M. chapel was opened in 1841 to seat 127. This was demolished in 1867 and a larger chapel on the same site opened in 1893. The last service was on 24.10.1965 and the building has since been demolished.