Martin Primitive Methodist chapels
High St, Martin, Lincolnshire LN4 3QY
The first Martin Primitive Methodist chapel was in Mill Lane and dates from 1837. After the second chapel was built in 1879 it became the Sunday School between 1879 and 1887. At the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph in 1996 it was “Chapel House”.
The replacement chapel in the High Street dates from 1879 with a Sunday School added in 1887. The chapel served until 1988. At the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph in 1995 it is occupied by Majestic Crystal Limited, suppliers and engravers of glassware.
location 1837 chapel: 121602 Mill Lane Martin, Lincoln LN4 3QZ
location 1879 chapel: 122599 High St, Martin, Lincoln LN4 3QY