Metheringham Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire
Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records relating to this chapel:
Ref. MLI82540: Site of the Primitive Methodist Chapel, Dury St., Metheringham, built 1850, enlarged 1895, closed in 1953. Now demolished.
Cited on O.S. Map, 1905. Other information with history.
The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:
Lincoln Primitive Methodist Circuit 1850-1870
Lincoln First Primitive Methodist Circuit 1870-1932
Lincoln Portland Place Methodist Circuit 1932-1944
Lincoln Aldersgate Methodist Circuit 1944-1953
(After closure the chapel was transferred to Sleaford Northgate Circuit.)