Morton Primitive Methodist chapel
Dog & Duck Lane, Morton DN21 3BB
The first Morton Primitive Methodist chapel dates from 1841. This was on Cross Street and it became Clapham Institute. It has since been demolished and a bungalow built on the site.
The second chapel dates from 1893 and served until 1996. It was sold in 1997. On Google Street View in 2009 it appears unused and some windows have been boarded up.