Rippingale Primitive Methodist chapel
Station Street Rippingale PE10 0TA
The Primitive Methodist society in Rippingale dates from 1820. Rippingale Primitive Methodist chapel at the junction of Station Street and East Street dates from 1855.
After closure – date unknown but before 1984 – the chapel became a doctor’s surgery. This closed in March 2013.
Thanks to contributors for the comments below which sort out an inaccuracy on this page over the chapel closing date. RIppingale retained its Methodist Church until 2005 – but in the former Wesleyan building further west along Station Street, at the junction with the Dovecot.