Owmby by Spital Primitive Methodist chapel

Normanby Road, Owmby by Spital LN8 2HH

1903 Owmby by Spital Primitive Methodist chapel | Keith Guyler 1995
1903 Owmby by Spital Primitive Methodist chapel
Keith Guyler 1995

The first Owmby by Spital Primitive Methodist chapel dates from 1882 and a second chapel from 1903.

The chapel was closed in 1971 and became office accommodation and the village hall. In 2015 it is a doctor’s surgery.

location: TF 001 875

Comments about this page

  • Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln:

    Ref. Misc Don 1212/6: An Illustration of Owmby PM Chapel in 1903.

    By Ray & Marie (Mr. & Mrs. Ella) (10/12/2017)
  • Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln:

    Ref. Meth/C/Owmby, by Spital/1/10/1: Order of Service for Laying of Foundation & Memorial Stones 1903. 

    Ref. Meth/C/Owmby by Spital/2/2/1: Trust Account Book 1904-1912.

    Ref. Meth/C/Owmby by Spital/…..?: Sunday School Account Book 1912-1917.

    Other documents.

    Ref. Meth/C/Owmby by Spital/1/10/2: Poster for the Order of Service 1903.

     

    By Ray & Marie (Mr. & Mrs. Ella) (10/12/2017)

Add a comment about this page

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Share this
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on Google+Email this to someone