Scunthorpe Centenary Primitive Methodist Chapel
It was built at the time of the Centenary of the Primitive Methodist Church, and opened in 1908. The main church was burnt down in the 1960’s and replaced.
The rear remains as designed and was built as a childrens’ church with a worship area – galleried on three sides with school rooms off on two floors, as can be seen in the photograph. The building was never listed.