Skegness Roman Bank Primitive Methodist chapel
Roman Bank, Skegness PE25 2SW
The forerunner of Roman Bank Primitive Methodist chapel in Skegness was the Skegness Bank (later Seathorne) chapel of 1836.
In time Roman Bank became a separate Primitive Methodist society and the first chapel at Roman Bank was built in 1881.
A replacement chapel on the opposite side of the road was opened in 1899. This chapel was extended in 1924.
The 1881 chapel became three dwellings after closure whilst the third chapel, which closed in 1979, became a second hand goods store called ‘Ye Old Church’. On Google Street View in 2015 it is disused. The signage relates to Suite Dreams /Old Church furniture showroom which closed sometime between 2009 and 2014.