South Ferriby: South End Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire
Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records regarding this chapel:
Ref. Meth/C/South Feriby (Ferriby), South End: Primitive Methodist Chapel.
The first Primitive Methodist chapel was built in 1821, which was replaced by a new chapel in 1864.
The chapel closed in 1957 when the congregation united with that of the Farrisher’s Lane chapel.
The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:
Grimsby Primitive Methodist Circuit 1821-1847
Barton on Humber Primitive Methodist Circuit 1847-1932
Barton on Humber Queen Street Methodist Circuit 1932-1942
Barton on Humber Methodist Circuit 1942-957