South Kelsey, Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire
Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records relating to this chapel:
The chapel was built 1862 and closed in1943.
The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:
- Brigg Primitive Methodist Circuit 1862-1933
- Brigg Methodist Circuit 1933-1937
- Brigg and Scotter Methodist Circuit 1937-1943
Ref. Meth/C/South Kelsey, Brigg Rd./D: Trustees, Registration of Chapel & Deeds.
Ref. Meth/C/South Kelsey, Brigg Rd./C: Trustees & Committees.
Possibly other documents.