South Rauceby Primitive Methodist chapel
Chapel Close, South Rauceby NG34 8QZ
South Rauceby Primitive Methodist chapel dates from 1834, with its foundation by a group of Primitive Methodists led by Mr Joseph Middleton, a minister from Fulbeck.
There is an account by J Middleton in the Primitive Methodist magazine of the opening of the chapel. Opening services on 26th and 27th October 1834 were taken by W Paddison and J Middleton.
The chapel closed in 1944.
After closure it became The Old Chapel house.
Primitive Methodist magazine 1835 p.189