Spalding Little London Primitive Methodist chapel
London Road, Little London PE11 2UE
Little London Primitive Methodist chapel dates from 1829. It was rebuilt in 1842 and a Sunday school added in 1866. It closed in 1985 and at the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph was used as a storehouse. On Google Street View in 2015 it still looks unused and unloved.
68 London Road, three doors up from the former chapel, is a house named the Old Chapel. This building is marked on the Ordnance Survey County map as a school and is the school which was related to the Primitive Chapel.
location: TF 238 211