Spalding St Thomas Road Primitive Methodist chapel
St Thomas Road Spalding PE11 2XX
The first Spalding Primitive Methodist chapel was at Malting House Square between 1821 and 1853. It was replaced by a chapel in The Crescent in 1853, which was in turn replaced by the Saint Thomas’s Road chapel in 1871.
The 1821 chapel was converted into a carpenters workshop. The Crescent chapel became a Temperance Hall and a Railway Mission.
The St Thomas’s Road chapel was altered in 1954. Windows from UMFC added 1955. It is still active e as Spalding Methodist church.