Stallingborough PM Chapel, Lincolnshire
Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records associated with this chapel:
The Primitive Methodist chapel was built on the south side of Station Road in 1871. It closed in 1938. It was also known as Zion Chapel.
The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:
- Grimsby First Primitive Methodist Circuit 1871-1898
- Grimsby Third Primitive Methodist Circuit 1898-1932
- Grimsby Hainton Avenue Methodist Circuit 1932-1938
Ref. Meth/B/Grimsby Circuit Primitive Methodist Preaching Plans 1869-1932 (First).
Ref. Meth/B/Grimsby Circuit Primitive Methodist Preaching Plans 1898-1932 (Third).