Swarby Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire
Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records regarding this chapel:
Ref. MLI90338: Site of former Primtive Methodist Chapel, Swarby.
The first Primitive Methodist chapel in Swarby was built in 1875. It was replaced by a new chapel in 1910, which closed in 1937. Congregation prior to 1875 met in a nearby cottage.
Ref. Meth/C/Swarby/E/4/1: Architect Plans: building new PM Chapel, year 1910.
O.S. Map year 1905 cited.
The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:
Sleaford Primitive Methodist Circuit 1875-1932
Sleaford Westgate Methodist Circuit 1932-1937