Sandy Bank Primitive Methodist Chapel, Revesby, Lincolnshire
Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records relating to this chapel:
The first chapel was built in 1852. A new chapel was built on an adjacent site in 1953 and closed in 2003.
The chapel stood just within the parish of Revesby, on its boundary with the parish of Wildmore.
The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:
- Horncastle Primitive Methodist Circuit 1852-1933
- Coningsby Methodist Circuit 1933-2003
Ref. MLI99166: Primitive Methodist Chapel, Sandy Bank, Revesby, built 1852, now demolished.