Skellingthorpe, Jerusalem Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire
Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has he following records relating to this chapel.
Ref. MLI97287: Primitive Methodist Chapel, Jerusalem, Skellingthorpe.
The Skellingthorpe Primitive Methodist chapel was built in the hamlet of Jerusalem in 1867 and was also known by that name. The chapel closed in 1940.
The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:
Lincoln Primitive Methodist Circuit 1867-1870
Lincoln First Primitive Methodist Circuit 1870- 1932
Lincoln Portland Place Methodist Circuit 1932-1940
It was demolished; a building is now on site named Chapel House. PM Chapel cited on O.S. County Series Map, 1905.