Tealby Primitive Methodist chapel
Front Street Tealby MARKET RASEN LN8 3XU
Tealby Primitive Methodist chapel opened in 1847. It was one of four non-conformist chapels in the village all of which are now closed.
The opening of the chapel is described in the Primitive Methodist magazine by Samuel Chapman. The celebrations started on January 1st 1847.
The Primitive Methodist chapel closed in 1933 after union and is now a house. Keith Guyler noted that it was called Duadone.
Primitive Methodist magazine April 1847 page 246