Tetford Mount Zion Primitive Methodist chapel
West Road Tetford LN9 6QP
Tetford is north east of Horncastle. Tetford Mount Zion Primitive Methodist chapel in West Street dates from 1871. It was built as a Wesleyan Reform Union chapel in 1862 and sold to the Prims nine years later.
After closure it was converted to a house. In 1993 it was for sale.