Ulceby High Street Primitive Methodist chapel
Spruce Lane Ulceby DN39 6UL
Ulceby High Street Primitive Methodist chapel dates originally from 1837 with a replacement chapel built in 1889.
There is confusion in Keith Guyler’s notes that accompany his photograph. They say of the 1889 chapel “For sale Church Hall, cinema, badminton club.. 1837 on KG photo”.
Can anyone cast light on this?