Wainfleet All Saints Primitive Methodist chapel
Rumbold Lane, Wainfleet All Saints PE24 4DS
The first Wainfleet Primitive Methodist chapel dates from 1838. The chapel in Keith Guyler’s photograph dates from 1869. This chapel closed in December 1933 and was subsequently used partly for commercial purposes and partly as a flat.
Keith Guyler’s notes refer to a third chapel, dated 1891, that appears to have been a Methodist Reformed chapel. Why it is included in the Primitive Methodist database is not clear.
location of the 1869 chapel: TF 498590