West Halton Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire
Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln, has the following information relating to this chapel:
- Ref. MUM/9/6: a photograph of West Halton Primitive Methodist Chapel.
The chapel was built in 1877. The 1941 Methodist Statistical Return describes it as brick built, seating 130 with 2 additional rooms. At that time it was in the Scunthorpe and Winterton Circuit.