Whaplode Drove, Broadgate Chapel, Lincolnshire
Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records relating to this chapel:
Ref. MLI87110: Site of former Primitive Methodist Chapel, Broadgate, Whaplode Drove, built in 1867, closed in 1963, and later demolished.
Cited on Lincolnshire O.S. Map County Series, year 1904.
The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:
Spalding and Holbeach Primitive Methodist Circuit 1867-1934
Donington and Spalding Methodist Circuit 1934-1939
Spalding Methodist Circuit 1939-1963