Willingham Bethel Primitive Methodist chapel

High Street, Willingham by Stow, DN21 5JZ

Willingham Bethel Primitive Methodist chapel | Keith Guyler 1995
Willingham Bethel Primitive Methodist chapel
Keith Guyler 1995

Willingham Bethel Primitive Methodist chapel dates from 1876. It served until 1988.

By the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph in 1995 it had been converted into a house – 33 High Street

Comments about this page

  • Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln:

    Ref. Meth/C/Willingham, Bethel/D/1/1: Equitable Mortgage Deed, 3 items and 2 letters, 1908-1911.

    Ref. Meth/C/Willingham, Bethel/H/1/1: Chapel Sunday School Attendance Register, 1905-1932.

    Ref. Meth/C/Willingham, Bethel/D/4/1: Renewal of Trust, 1907.

    Ref. Meth/C/Willingham, Bethel/C/2/2: Invoice for Coal, 1929.

    Ref. Meth/C/Willingham, Bethel/D/4/2: List of Present & Deceased Trustees, 1930.

    Ref. Meth/C/Willingham, Bethel/C/4/1: Receipt for Insurance Premium, 1929. 

    Ref. Meth/C/Willingham, Bethel/E/7/1: Sale of Chapel, 11 items, 1987-1989.

    Other documents and one or more photographs of Chapel exterior. Ref. to find and locate and view.

     

    By Raymond E.O.Ella (12/01/2018)

Add a comment about this page

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Share this
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on Google+Email this to someone