Winteringham Primitive Methodist chapel
High Burgage Winteringham DN15 9NE
Winteringham Primitive Methodist chapel in High Burgage dates from 1837 and was altered in 1869.
At the time of the photograph in 1997 part of it was in use as a garage, although part had been demolished.
On Google Street View in 2009 it has been replaced with a row of terraced houses (Chapel Cottages) and a neater looking garage.
There is more information on the Winteringham info website.
Winteringham info website accessed online September 22nd 2015