Wootton, Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire
Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records relating to this chapel:
The first chapel was built in 1835. It was replaced by a new chapel in 1852 which closed in 1941.
The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:
- Grimsby Primitive Methodist Circuit 1835-1847
- Barton on Humber Primitive Methodist Circuit 1847-1932
- Barton on Humber Queen Street Methodist Circuit 1932-1941
Ref. Meth/C/Wootton, Cherry Road/C: Trust & Committees.
Ref. Meth/C/Wootton, Cherry Rd.,/D: Trustees, Chapel Registration & Deeds.
Possible other documents. There is an abundance of various denominational Chapel records still uncatalogued.