Wrangle Bank Primitive Methodist chapel
Wrangle Bank, Wrangle PE22 9DT
The first Wrangle Bank Primitive Methodist chapel dates from 1838.
The chapel in the picture with the date stone 1875 served until it was sold in 1972. After closure it was used as a store, although by the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph in 1994 it was derelict. By 2008 it had been converted into a house and was ready for occupation.
On the interior wall was painted the text from Psalm 100 verse 4: Enter His courts with thanksgiving
location: TF 430539