In 1891 the Balham Primitive Methodist society started building a suite of premises including chapel, schoolroom and classrooms. It was on “a convenient site in connection with the premises they have occupied for some seven years past and this site is now to be utilised.”
The 1913 Ordnance Survey map shows a Primitive Methodist chapel on Balham Grove, just west of its junction with the Balham High Road. Is that this chapel? Waitrose is on the site in 2019.
Primitive Methodist magazine December 1891 page 759