The area now identified as West Ealing was known as Ealing Dean in the late Nineteenth century.. Ealing Dean Primitive Methodist chapel was built in 1900 to seat 450. The congregation had used a temporary chapel since 1861.
The church closed in 1959, when the congregation moved to the Kingsdown Methodist church. The buildings were sold in 1963.
Thanks to Raymond Ella for locating chapel records in the Metropolitan Archives, City of London.
Ref. ACC/1388-12. Uxbridge Road, Ealing Dean * Primitive Methodist Church, built 1900, closed 1959, marriage registers 1912-1932,1933-1958.