The 1895 Primitive Methodist magazine contains a note on the progress of the Primitive Methodist mission in East Dulwich. East Dulwich was missioned 5 years previously and in the period had fostered a thriving church , a flourishing Sunday school and a prosperous Band of Hope. They had just acquired an appropriate site and were setting about raising funding. Where was the chapel and what happened to it?
Primitive Methodist magazine January 1895 page 76