Street View from 2008 shows High Street South Methodist church as occupying a modern building on the site of the former Nigh Street South Primitive Methodist chapel. The photograph, taken on 31st July 1982 shows the previous Primitive Methodist building. Ordnance Survey maps show a Sunday school behind the chapel.
The chapel is marked on 1897 Ordnance Survey maps. What’s the story from then until now?
In the 1940 list of Methodist Buildings, High Street South is shown as a West Ham society.