The church is sited where Sixth Avenue joins Romford Road. It is on that site on the 1895 Ordnance Survey Plan, but with a small footprint. By the 1919 map it is a larger building. It is still labelled as Methodist in 1961
On Street View in 2008/2019 the building still exists. Its present life is as the Celestial Church of Christ, Seventh Year Parish.