Thornton Heath was in the Croydon circuit.
The 1901 Christian Messenger tells us:
“To meet the increasing demand of the population, a forward movement is now being undertaken by the Croydon Circuit in the North of the Borough, at Thornton Heath. A mission was established here in a hired room in Bensham Manor Road in January, 1898. In 1899 the Polytechnic Hall was taken in addition, and a site secured in the Woodville Road. Upon this site a Church and Lecture Hall are now being erected in commemoration of the Circuit Jubilee. There is every prospect of a strong society being established in this growing neighbourhood, and evidences have already been given of the Divine benediction upon this work. “
The chapel was at the junction of Woodville Road with Foulsham Road. Street View shows a Christadelphian hall on the rear part of the site and new houses on the front part.
Christian Messenger 1901/116; 1901/149