The Primitive Methodist magazine of September 1888 records the laying of memorial stones for West Green Primitive Methodist chapel in the Tottenham circuit.
The new chapel, designed in the Gothic style, would replace a previous iron chapel. Ordnance Survey maps show a Sunday school to the rear of the chapel. The 1889 magazine confirms the opening of the chapel
AIM Archives confirms that West Green Road Primitive Methodist church began in a temporary building, registered in 1877 but out of use by 1896. The new chapel was of yellow brick and constructed on the south side of West Green Road opposite Belmont Road, in 1888, registered in 1894. The building was sold in 1969 and became the Derby Hall Christian Assembly room in 1972.
On Street View in 2011 the site has been cleared
Primitive Methodist magazine of September 1888 page 571
Primitive Methodist magazine January 1889 page 59
AIM Archives in London and the M25 accessed 02/09/2020 at: