Cross Keys Primitive Methodist Chapel, Risca
This Primitive Methodist Chapel, built about 1892, in Gladstone Street, united with High Street Chapel in 1975 to form Crosskeys Methodist Church.
editor’s note [CH]: The opening of a new chapel at Risca Cross Keys in the Newport circuit is reported in the 1880 Primitive Methodist magazine. How does that relate to this Gladstone Street chapel?
Primitive Methodist magazine of September 1880 page 575