LLandenny Primitive Methodist chapel
Llandenny Primitive Methodist chapel was opened on September 23rd 1832 when the opening services were taken by E.Foizey and Mr. Powell.
Mr Lloyd gave land for the chapel and timber for its construction. It was reported to have 30 members and a Sunday school.
The new chapel measured 21′ (w) x 29′(l).
The Religious Census for 1851 tells us that Llandenny Primitive Methodist chapel was erected in 1828. Attendance in the morning was 19, in the evening was 50. The return was completed by Thomas Giles, the Minister, of Abersychan, Pontypool.
Primitive Methodist magazine for 1833 page 27.