Billingford Primitive Methodist chapels
The Street, Billingford NR20 4RA
There were several Primitive Methodist chapels in Billingford.
The first dates from 1841.
Its successor dates from 1864.
The third one was opened in 1908 and served until around 1970. By the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph in 1998 it had been converted into a house. It sold for £70,000 on January 03, 1997