Bintree Primitive Methodist chapel
Mill Road Bintree NR20 5NL
Bintree Primitive Methodist chapel was opened in 1877.
The Geograph website tells us that the chapel once adjoined, and is the only remaining part of Watts Naval Training School, built in the late 1800s. Is that really this chapel?
The chapel has since been converted into a private dwelling house
location: TG 017237
Geograph website accessed August 25th 2015